Work your way
Flip out the Surface Pro 3 kickstand to any angle and work or play comfortably at your desk, on the couch, or while giving a hands-free presentation. Choose the angle that’s right for you. Multi-touch lets you use your fingers to select, zoom, or move things around on the screen (learn about using a touchscreen).
Surface Pro 3 supports standard Wi-Fi protocols (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) and Bluetooth®, and it has the ports you expect in a full-feature laptop.
- Full-size USB 3.0 port. Connect USB accessories—like a mouse, a printer, a 4G USB dongle, or an Ethernet adapter.
- microSD card slot. Use the microSD card slot for extra storage or transferring files. Learn more about Surface storage options.
- Mini DisplayPort version 1.2. Share what’s on your Surface display by connecting it to an HDTV, monitor, or projector (video adapters sold separately). Learn more about connecting Surface to a TV, monitor, or projector.
- Charging port and 36-watt power supply. Attach the included power supply to the charging port when your battery is low. Learn more about Surface battery and power.
- Cover port. Add Type Cover for Surface Pro 3 (sold separately) so you’ll always have a keyboard with you. Thin and light, Type Cover even helps protect your touchscreen while you’re on the go. For more info, see Surface Type Cover.
Next-gen power for your ideas
Surface Pro 3 uses the 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor i5. 128GB storage with 4GB RAM.
Music, podcasts, and audio books sound crisp and clear with Dolby® enhanced sound. Need a bit more privacy? Plug your favorite headset into the headset jack. When you’re on your next call or making your next video, take advantage of the noise-cancelling stereo headphones. See Surface sound, volume, and audio accessories for more info.
And for both videos and photos, you’ll have two 5-megapixel cameras. Each camera has a privacy light, so there are no surprises. For more info, see Take photos and videos with Surface.